Snoring Dog Studio scarves feature gorgeous wildflower patterns printed on fabric and finished into a lovely long scarf. An affordable accessory, choose from our different fabrics; poly chiffon, satin charmeuse and matte crepe. Machined baby rolled edge hem finish.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Products manufactured through Art of Where are beautiful -- I own a few myself. Please allow a little extra time for your item to arrive.
If you do find something is really wrong with your item once you receive it, please contact me and I will do what I can to fix it. In order to resolve cases, I must be contacted within 10 days of the ship date for Canadian and US orders or within 15 days for international orders.
Please read the Information About Products, Shipping and Returns page.